Expo Logistics: Your Trade Show Checklist!
When it comes to planning your business’s trade show experience, you want to ensure that everything goes off without a hitch! From solidifying your expo logistics to setting up your station and every step in between, follow these helpful tips from AFP to have a successful trade show, each and every time.
- Be aware of deadlines and schedules. It is more than likely that you will have established your plans for a trade show months in advance of the show date itself. If the event staff has given you a specific registration deadline or similar times to keep in mind, make sure that you adhere to these so that the rest of your plans do not get derailed.
- Hold a company meeting before the trade show. Before your team heads out to the site of the trade show, hold a meeting to review your plans. Make sure that everyone knows what his or her specific job will be once you arrive; this will cut down on any confusion or miscommunication.
- Double-check your travel plans. If you are traveling out of town for your trade show, give yourself some peace of mind and call to verify your flight information. You can also verify with your hotel or other lodgings to ensure that your reservations are in place.
- Don’t overlook the details. Small yet vitally important details can often get overlooked in the hustle and bustle surrounding a trade show. Set up your away messages for voicemail and email before leaving your office space, make sure to pack plenty of business cards to distribute, and coordinate with your colleagues on arrival plans to make your trade show experience a successful one.
- Have your expo logistics taken care of! The most important thing on your trade show checklist? Taking care of the logistics! With a comprehensive service like AFP Expo provides, all of your shipping, set-up, and storage needs will be taken care of, leaving you free to focus on the trade show.
AFP Global Logistics
For a customized logistics handling experience that places your needs above all else, AFP Global Logistics is the best and only choice! Our AFP Expo division is specifically designed with your trade show needs in mind. For more information or to start designing your own logistic solutions today, get in touch with AFP at 410.590.1234 (toll-free 800.274.9452), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our quick and easy contact form here!